Table of Contents
Having beautiful teeth is something that many people like. The fact that our smile looks pretty attracts a lot of attention and says a lot about us and how we take care of ourselves and how clean we can be.
Many of us are the ones who help dentists get orthodontic treatment looking for a beautiful smile, or even we go to them to do a whitening.
Although this is professional, it seems to be a very good option, it is very expensive and not all of us have to pay for it and make our smile look perfect. It is very wonderful, but it costs a few coins.
But don’t be discouraged, because you can whiten your teeth with some wonderful, homemade recipes like the ones we’re going to give you today, which are without a doubt one of the best. Pay close attention to this post.
White teeth at home
Do you know how useful home remedies are to solve many aspects of our lives and the truth is that teeth whitening is also some that are very good.
A lot of people have used some of the homemade and natural recipes we will give you below and have made known how good they are and we will describe them in detail in this post.
- Brush more than twice: As you already know, it is very important that you brush your teeth. Today we recommend that you do this at least twice a day to avoid using the foods you consume. Do it for at least 2 to 3 minutes to properly brush and make circular motions.
- Use whitening toothpaste: This type of toothpaste is very good to whiten, and it gradually removes the yellow stains that we can have in our teeth that leave some food.
- Bleaching strips: These strips contain peroxide, which brightens the teeth. It is recommended to place at least two strips a day for at least 30 minutes, taking care not to damage the ideal.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is the most recommended in relation to periodontitis, as it is an accumulation of bacteria in teeth and gums. However, vitamin C is believed to improve the color of the teeth.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: You can use this product to whiten teeth. However, this has not been proven. It has been tested on animals, but not on humans. It is believed to be beneficial but can damage the surface of the teeth.
- Thyme: It is very good to whiten teeth. Mix dried thyme powder with coconut oil and brush your teeth.
- Coconut oil: Teeth whitening is very good for combating bacteria and germs in the mouth.
Thank you for reading.