Food for downloading blood pressure. Even if you have high blood pressure (hypertension). Eating the wrong foods will only make your blood pressure worse and will therefore be exposed to heart attacks, strokes and kidney failure
Consuming highly processed foods like fast foods with extremely high sodium content is extremely harmful and is often the main reason for the increase in blood pressure. Another factor that poses a risk of high blood pressure is fat – d. H. The highly saturated and trans fatty acids that cover the arteries and make it difficult for the blood to flow freely through the veins, which leads to build-up of increased blood pressure. However, foods can help improve the pressure artery and they generally improve the functioning of the body.
1. Garlic: You can change cholesterol in a natural and healthy way by eating garlic! In fact, most members of the Allium family (onions, garlic, leeks, etc.) showed that they are able to lower cholesterol, high blood pressure, and flu. Countries that consume large amounts of garlic also correlated with less cardiovascular disease.
2. Kiwi: Recent studies have shown that only three kiwis a day can lower blood pressure naturally. The study lasted 8 weeks and at the end of the study, the subjects who consumed the kiwi had significantly lower systolic blood pressure than those who ate only one apple a day. Kiwifruit is rich in lutein (an antioxidant) that helps overcome free radicals that are often associated with high blood pressure. In addition, the kiwi is also one of the fruits rich in antioxidants (alongside grapes and wild berries).
3. Grape: A study by the University of Michigan showed that grapes can help against high blood pressure and heart disease (especially with a salty diet). Grapes are incredibly high in antioxidants that fight free radicals, which usually lead to heart failure and high blood pressure. In addition, grapes also reduce inflammation in the body and relax the blood vessels to prevent hypertension.
4. Leaf lettuce: leafy green vegetables Eating regularly can help lower your risk of high blood pressure. The green leaves are very rich in vitamins and minerals (with calcium, potassium and manganese) that protect against heart diseases and strokes. Salad is also high in nitrate, which is linked to lowering blood pressure.
5. Banana: Bananas are very rich in potassium, which regulates blood pressure. According to a British study, foods with potassium nitrate (such as bananas and dates) proved to be even better than using potassium chloride supplements to lower blood pressure. Eating just two bananas a day can lower blood pressure by up to 10%!
6. Watermelon: Citrulline in the watermelon helps normalize blood pressure. Eating half a slice of watermelon a day can help reduce high blood pressure, especially when the fruit is ripe and the antioxidant is at its highest. Citrulline is a type of amino acid that is converted into another amino acid called arginine (which usually helps to lower blood pressure). However, it is better to take the most natural form of this connection. So make sure you eat watermelon to lower your blood pressure.