Table of Contents
We all know that the human body is 80% water. Due to the dirty ecology and other factors, this balance is disturbed, which leads to dry skin. Especially this problem is reflected on the face of a person. To always look good, you need to eat right, drink the right amount of fluid per day, lead a healthy lifestyle.
In addition, there are many cosmetic procedures that will help you maintain youth, have a pleasant, radiant look. Let’s look at some of the best recipes for moisturizing face masks from folk remedies that can be done at home, listen to user reviews.
This tool heals oily skin well. In addition, it will stop the release of fat from the sebaceous glands, and will contribute to the narrowing of pores.
Dip fresh tomato for a minute in boiled water. Then remove the peel, grate the vegetable on a fine grater, add a teaspoon of starch. Leave on for 20 minutes, remove with a cloth.
- Perform an allergy test before use. Put a small amount of the mixture on your wrist, you can under the cheekbone, watch the reaction. If redness, burning, rash appears, then refuse to use it.
- If you are prone to allergic reactions, consult your doctor before use.
- Folk remedies themselves are harmless, they can cause discomfort only with individual intolerance to the products.
- Use only fresh ingredients.
- It is not necessary to store the product in the refrigerator, only a freshly prepared mixture gives a positive result.
- Be sure to use a protective, nourishing cream after using the product. It is recommended to apply it twice a day.
- Only regular, systematic actions will lead to the desired result.