Table of Contents
We all know that the human body is 80% water. Due to the dirty ecology and other factors, this balance is disturbed, which leads to dry skin. Especially this problem is reflected on the face of a person. To always look good, you need to eat right, drink the right amount of fluid per day, lead a healthy lifestyle.
In addition, there are many cosmetic procedures that will help you maintain youth, have a pleasant, radiant look. Let’s look at some of the best recipes for moisturizing face masks from folk remedies that can be done at home, listen to user reviews.
RULES FOR PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
Often there are reviews that home facial masks are ineffective. The main reason for this may be their improper use. If you adhere to the rules of application, then the result will be noticeable after the first use.
- Before use, cleanse your face with a scrub.
- When mixing, use only fresh, high-quality products.
- Use freshly prepared mass, do not store it for a long time.
- The temperature of the product should be close to body temperature.
- Heat components in a water bath.
- After application, it is better to lie down for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask with a paper towel or napkin. If you wash it off under a stream of water, then you remove the protective film that retains moisture.
- Then grease your face with a protective or nourishing cream.
- Repeat the procedure 2 times a week.
- For oily skin type, such procedures are also recommended. They should be carried out once a week.
- Alternate recipes to get the most out of homemade mixes. You can conduct courses, or in turn.
Honey is very beneficial for our body. It contains a large number of useful ingredients that nourish, moisturize, restore skin. This mixture is suitable for any type. Melt in a water bath 2 tbsp. l honey, add chicken yolk, a teaspoon of oil. It can be olive, almond or peach. Remove 20 minutes after application. Regular use of this mixture will give the skin a healthy, radiant look.
- Perform an allergy test before use. Put a small amount of the mixture on your wrist, you can under the cheekbone, watch the reaction. If redness, burning, rash appears, then refuse to use it.
- If you are prone to allergic reactions, consult your doctor before use.
- Folk remedies themselves are harmless, they can cause discomfort only with individual intolerance to the products.
- Use only fresh ingredients.
- It is not necessary to store the product in the refrigerator, only a freshly prepared mixture gives a positive result.
- Be sure to use a protective, nourishing cream after using the product. It is recommended to apply it twice a day.
- Only regular, systematic actions will lead to the desired result.